[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1000 foot sparks?

Tesla List wrote:

> >From rwstephens-at-ptbo.igs-dot-netWed May 29 06:32:12 1996
> Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 11:00:08 -0500
> From: "Robert W. Stephens" <rwstephens-at-ptbo.igs-dot-net>
> To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
> Subject: 1000 foot sparks?
>
> "Hi All,
>
> I recently heard on the weekly International Tesla Society radio program
> that there is a fellow out there who claims he will produce 1000 foot
> 'sparks' from a 1/8th scale size setup of Tesla's at Colorado Springs.
> Has anyone heard rumors to this effect, or know who this mystery
> researcher is?"
>
> Regards, rwstephens

Robert,

If you hear anything on the ITS radio program take it with a who salt
cellar of salt!!  They are prone to hype (probably the grossest
understatement of my life)!  I would think that any guy who really makes
a claim the likes of what you have stated (I did not listen to the
program)  might be considered "crazier than a s--- house rat!"  I am
postive beyond all doubt that the closest you will ever come to seeing
the realiztion of the program's statement would be in a drug induced
dream!  This is the most constructive I can be on this one!

Richard Hull, TCBOR