[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Capacitor For Trade (or sale)

I have a capacitor for which I have no specific use, so I'm interested in
trading it for something I could use for my first Tesla coil (or I guess I'd
sell it if no one offers to trade).

My capacitor:
- maker:  Palstic Capacitors Inc.
- rating on can:  .05uF -at- 25KVDCW
- condition:  visually good, I have no way of testing (assumed OK)
insulator on top, and approx. 1.5" aluminum ball electrode on top of that.
- part number(?):  LK250-503ND

I don't know if this has any Tesla use.

Based on the 12KV/30MA neon transformer I plan to use, I think I need about
a .006uF (& appropriate voltage) cap.  If someone has such a cap for trade
(or sale) I'd like to know.

Any offers?

Thanks,
Tedd Payne