[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Oscilliscopes Ahoy!

[snip on stuff about scopes]

>There are a ton of modules on the shelf for these scopes.
>
>This is just a short list of the scopes.  There are others, I just
>didn't have the time to get the details on all of them.  He has newer
>smaller more modern units too.  I'm sure he want a bit more money for
>those.
>
>He seems to want little for these units.  For instance, The 555 units
>with power supply and cart he was asking $140.
>
>Any advice? Comments?
>
>Scott Myers

I can personally vouch for the Tek 465 scope.  It's good to at least 100
mhz.  I've been very pleased with its operation.  I've not had experience
with other Tek scopes, but IMHO they're about the best you can buy.  Sounds
like you have found an excellent source for a good scope as well as
replacement modules!

Bert