[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HELP!!!

At 12:01 PM 3-26-96 +0700, you wrote:
>>From scotty-at-wesnet-dot-com Tue Mar 26 01:18 MST 1996
>Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 00:00:16 -0500
>From: Scott Myers <scotty-at-wesnet-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Thank You Scott/O-scopes
>
>Hello Richard and All,
>> I wish to publically thank Scott Meyers for the time, effort and
>> support that he constantly provides to our Tesla Experimenters group.
>
>No thanks is neccessary.  I enjoy this crazy hobby as much as the next
>guy here.  The digging around for equipment is interesting, to say the
>least.

<snip> I am in need of some plans for a coil that uses vacuum tubes. It will
be for teaching. I have a friend who had one but no plans.
KE4TVV
Gavin Groce                             \\\!///
1hosc-at-edge-dot-net                           _   _
1107 Bragg Cr.
Tullahoma Tennesse USA 37388-2815      ( Q   Q )
                                           ~
                  See you all later and " I'll BE BACK !!!"
                        Your learning Plasma Junky Pal
I am working on a Hands-On Science home page at
http://edge.edge-dot-net/~1hosc/index.htm  Take a look and mail me at
1hosc-at-edge-dot-net to add any thing or if links don't work!!!