[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Another plug

It looks like Chip is sucking up all the bandwidth - the non-Tesla
high-voltage list activity has been pretty slooowwww too :-(

So, I would now like to put out another plug for the non-Tesla coil high
voltage experimenters list.  Topics for discussion can include
electrostatics, electrodynamics, vacuum experimentation, exploding
wires, etc...  Essentially anything that doesn't involve Tesla coils
(I'll leave that for Chip), or rabid, foam-flecked pseudo-scientific
discussions of the use of vacuum polarization to facilitate time travel,
alien technology and/or UFO's, the Philadelphia experiment, and the like.

To subscribe, send email to hvadmin-at-anchorage.ab.umd.edu

Steven Roys