[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More Variacs

Hello all,

I went back over to the warehouse that I got the original 1256D
Powerstats that I shipped out to several people in our group.  I had
been asked to see if they had some more of them.  I had depleted the
original pile of them out.  After some scrounging around and looking
inside cabinets, I found 2 of them.  I bought one for the person that
had requested it.  There is one more left.  Any takers?  It will cost
you $200 delivered.

I also have found a General Radio W30H dual variac.  Each section is
rated for 240 VAC -at- 12 Amps.  While the 1256D Powerstats are rated
for 6720 VA, this unit is good for just a little less power
continuous, 5760 VA.  I'm sure it can be overdriven just like the
1256D.  I can get this one shipped out for $140.

If there is anyone interested, I'll go back over and get them.  Just
let me know.

Scott Myers