[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Primary

Hi, I have a quick question. I have my primary coil formed. Right now it is
attached to a piece of plywood with 1/2" wire staples. I was wondering if
anyone has tried filling the inside of the tube with some sort of epoxy
resin to hold it to shape. Would this work?

-Jerry

     Jerry Biehler, 360 S.E. Edwards St, Dundee, Or, 97115 (503) 537-2638
     jbiehler-at-teleport-dot-com    http://www.teleport-dot-com/~jbiehler
"Waking up early is not a virtue. The old saw about the early bird just
goes to show that the worm should have stayed in bed. -- Robert A. Heinlein
              -Windows '95, the best thing since New Coke.-