[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Rotary Spark gap and Tesla Magnifier System

Date:          Wed, 20 Mar 1996 13:36:01 +0700
From:          tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com
To:            73663.1536-at-compuserve-dot-com, BrittB7556-at-aol-dot-com, JHERRON-at-BASIX.COM,
               JOHNBATES3-at-aol-dot-com, abourass-at-red-lake.lakeheadu.ca,
               atech-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com, davide-at-mailhost.accesscom-dot-net, gpaul-at-mgl.ca,
               jbiehler-at-teleport-dot-com, jfalcon-at-getnet-dot-com, jmonty-at-sat-dot-net,
               kg7bz-at-whitemtns-dot-com, logue-at-uis.edu, osburnw-at-UTKVX.UTCC.UTK.EDU,
               pinsky-at-acc-dot-net, richardh-at-whitlock-dot-com, rmessick-at-dttus-dot-com,
               rnicker-at-quartz.idbsu.edu, rwstephens-at-host.ptbo.igs-dot-net,
               shu95mmc-at-reading.ac.uk, stevej-at-dji-dot-com, yiorgos-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com