[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Primary Photograph

Hello Gene
   I was curious about exactly what method you have used to e-mail
your shot of your new primary construction.  On my end it came
across as a full screen high quality "photo".  I have just sent one
shot of my coil whick you might have seen, which was small and not
too clear.  We have scanners at work that I think I can get my hands
on--is that how you start?  Any comments would be appreciated.

    Another comment, I think you also posted a question on voltage
output of autotransformers to Richard Quick--if My memory is wrong
sorry, but I do have information now (went to work on a Saturday)
from the Superior Electric catalog.  The question was on the
correct hookup to get either 0-240 or 0-280 volts out.  The answer
is use taps 1 & 2 for the input and 1 & 3 for output to achieve 280
volts max output using a Superior 1256 series autotransformer.
Using taps 1 & 4 for the input and 1 & 3 for output you get 240
volts max output.  Sure hope you are the one that asked about this!
I have that page photocopied from the catalog--let me know and I'll
mail it to you if you need it.

Chuck Curran