[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Tesla Magnifiers

We can all benefit from new ideas and suggestions, but a cornucopia of
honest to goodness scientific verbage exists to help us describe our work in
terms which keep us anchored to proven, basic principles and ideas.  If we
put forth new ideas or invent words, let's at least offer real experiment as
proof of a new concept which is in need of a name!

When we build and operate Tesla resonant systems, we are doing nothing
special with the ether, quantum energy wells and the like.  We are simply
bringing a unique high energy device for the production of high potentials
into the twenty first century using acquired knowledge and modern materials
and techniques.

Richard Quick's patience and kindness in his answer is to be commended.  I
can add little to his magnifier descriptions and explainations.

My apologies are respectfully tendered to any offended parties

               Richard Hull, TCBOR