[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel

At 10:25 PM 6/4/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>From Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-comTue Jun  4 21:13:48 1996
>Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 11:57:13 -0400
>From: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Parallel

>>Has anyone ever experienced any trouble when ganging two or more neon
>>transformers in parallel?
>>                                       \/   \     /
>> Chad Alan Madison
>
>Chad,
>
>What kind of problems?

Phasing is what I am experiencing.  I just wanted to know if anyone had a
simple plan of action when it comes to ten or more transformers.  I have 13,
and KNOW that the system is phasing.  I have not really had time to go
through each one, but I guess I will have to bite the bullet and do so.
Thanks for your ideas. :)

                                       \/   \     /
 Chad Alan Madison                      \   /     \
 BSEE Undergraduate Student              \ /  \   /
 University of Texas at Austin            \  /  //
 Member: Tesla Coil Society                \/  \/
 http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~madison/       ||  ||
                                           _______
                                          ////|\\\\
                                          \\\\|////
                                           \\\|///

[  Chad,  I thought I knew that all my transformers were in phase too, but
   after listening to other's admonitions, I found that I did indeed have
   one out of phase -- Chip ]