[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CP update 4

Gentlemen,

I talked to Scotty today and sent the proposal below to him via email after
our
conversation. I will be hearing back from by the end of the day or tomorrow.
Have a good weekend. I myself will be hotter here in Mi (95 & humid) than
when I was in AZ at 115!!

Kevin M. Conkey

Scott,

Kristian Ukkonen  kukkonen-at-cc.hut.fi     would like to order 4 caps.

Steve Date  steve.date-at-telops.gte-dot-com    would like to order 2 caps.

Robert Shuman has ordered 1 cap.
Stephen Stanton has ordered 1 cap.

Each has made out a money order payable to condenser products.

I am going to order 2 more caps.

I propose that you --

Return money to people that wanted to back out of the order.

FInd out today if not tomorrow how much shipping to Kristian will cost
and let me know the amount.

Send via registered mail all remaining monies sent to you along with
all names, email and snail mail addresses, (telephone #'s) if given, to me.

I will then --

Contact Steve Date and arrange for him to send me money for his order.

Contact Kristian Ukkonen and arrange for him to send me money for his order.

Compile what is owed Condenser Products and send them via registered mail
what is owed them for the entire order.

Have Kristian Ukkonen's caps sent to your address.
Send you via registered mail a check to cover Kristian's shipping.

Have all remaining caps sent to me.

And, finally, package and send out all caps to tesla list members.