[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FAQ questions...

I would just like to inject a note following Ed Philips excellent
exposition on the lethality of currents : 60mA is agreed by everyone
I know in the electrical profession to be quite lethal, and 30mA
might be as well. The voltages put out by neon trannys are more than
enough to reduce body tissue and skin resistance to very low levels
(100's of ohms if not considerably less).
    Anyone wearing pacemakers might be in danger from being exposed to
electric fields from an operating coil, and cellphones etc could also
be considered at risk.

Malcolm