[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Showtime

At 10:25 PM 7/22/96 -0600, you wrote:
>From tahoetom-at-best-dot-comMon Jul 22 22:17:42 1996
>Date: Mon, 22 Jul 1996 15:59:52 -0700
>From: tom renko <tahoetom-at-best-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Showtime
>

>          Hi, all....
>
>          I'm enjoying my new coil,even though I've destroyed one
>          of my two neons. I'm still getting 40" bolts with just
>          one. My question to you all is: What can I do to put on
>          a more spectacular show? Maybe some kind of special
>          "target"? Right now, it's only striking the ground rail
>          or some piece of machinery. Any help would be appreciated.
>
>                   Tom Renko (The Amp Man)

What is the input power on this magnificent transformer.
 Chad Alan Madison                      \   /     \
 BSEE Undergraduate Student              \ /  \   /
 University of Texas at Austin            \  /  //
 Member: Tesla Coil Society                \/  \/
 http://www.flash-dot-net/~chadwick/           ||  ||
                                           _______
                                          ////|\\\\
                                          \\\\|////