[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Railroad Track Ground

Robert,
        I love the idea of having a huge diesel-electric generator at
your disposal for the gig as well :)   Also, discharges to overhead
wires would add greatly to the power level ;)  I remember a
spectacular lightning strike here one night that hit a substation. I
reckon half the National Grid contributed to the resulting arc.

Malcolm