[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pigs

On Wed, 31 Jan 1996 tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com wrote:

Hi Ed,

> 	Have you tried nosing around Holloman AFB or White Sands?
> They might very well have salvage yards where such things could
> be found.  Certainly wouldn't hurt to make a few phone calls.

	I work on Holloman. I was told by DRMO that they seldom get power
equipment, as the grid is fairly static (g) on-base. I haven't checked
with White Sands, as they are relatively inactive these days.  I still
need to check with EP Electric, and Ft. Bliss. I'm not actually up to
working with a pig yet, but if Steve can get a good price, and is willing
to ship, uh, basically I was going to take the no research, easy way out.

P.S.  Have spent enough time "in this desolate wasteland"
to know what you are talking about.

	Were you stationed here? People don't usually come here on purpose.

 Now, Cloudcroft is a different matter.

	Sure is. Desolate, it is not. I spend as much time up there as I
can with my two boys.

Stan