[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Self Capacitance formulas

Hi Ed,
	Actually , I don't know much about this subject at all.  I just
happen to have his book.  I was a gift to me last year.  The only reason
I said he invented it was because in his books 'About the Author' it says:

	"Dr. Kruas is the inventor of the helical antenna, the workhorse of
	space communication, the corner reflector, used by the millions for
	television reception, and many other types of antennas."

	Otherwise I would not have know even this.  I am a better programmer
than an electrician.  All this is new to me.  A grounds up affair.

							Will...