[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

CAPACITOR

TO: Tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com

        Hello Everyone,

        I am not ready to build yet, but I am always on the
        lookout for part's, and I found a capacitor that I would
        like some professional advice on.

        CAP .03MF X 7
        VOLT 40,000
        FREQUENCY 300 pps

        It has 8 terminals 7 on insulators and 1 right on the
        metal case which is about 3 1/2 ft. long, about a foot
        tall and a foot wide. Heavy steel case. and over 100
        pounds for sure.

        Is this capacitor useful for a coil? Is this capacitor
        worth $300? Can I use more than 1 section at a time
        to build a balanced primary circuit?

        Thanks to anyone who replies.
                                        Lanny Miller

                                        ---