[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Transformers

> Hello all, I live in Eugene OR (USA) and am wondering where and how
> to obtain a non-shunted HV transformer like a pole-pig. I am
> interested in something in the range of 3 to 5KVA for my T-coil and
> resonator...

Call your local power company and get the phone number of their
investment recovery division.  If they can't or won't sell you what you
want, try to find out if they deal with any local auction companies to
dispose of their surplus equipment and then call the auction company.

Steven Roys (sroys-at-radiology.ab.umd.edu)