[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Secondary Coil Form

 * Original msg to: Coco-at-astroman-dot-com
 * Carbons sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

Quoting coco-at-astroman-dot-com:

> Hey there Richard..

> Well I managed to locate an Unzip prg. and I was able to
> download your files and read them that way..Good stuff!!, and
> thanks...

No problem, it beats me having to keep repeating myself!

> One quick question...For my coil form I have the choice of
> either 8" PVC, and 12" Sonotube (at my disposal)..Due to the
> high loss char. of PVC would you recc. going with the larger
> dia. (thus lower freq) sonotube, or just seal the PVC really
> well?

Sonotube has even higher loss characteristics than PVC. You would
be far better off with a properly prepaired PVC pipe.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12