[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Electrostatics (fwd)

Tesla List wrote:

> >From lod-at-pacbell-dot-net Wed Dec 11 22:30:14 1996
> Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 20:19:00 -0800
> From: lod-at-pacbell-dot-net
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re: TC Electrostatics (fwd)
>

> True, if you believe that rectification is the culprit here.  I however, do not.
> Richard Hull's explanation of the damped sinusoid's DC component is more likely, IMO.
> Flipping the primary phasing should change the induced polarity if this is correct.
> So far, R. Hull says that it does, and R. Wall says that it does not.
>
> -GL

Greg,

As I mentioned in the other post.  Richard Wall appears correct.  I went
back to my lab notes and yes, I flipped the leads to the primary of tbe
AC system on August 15th 1996 and got a positive reading, though much
more reduced.  It was hot and muggey in the lab that day.  I have never
seen a positive indication out of the systems other than on that
occasion!  Go figure.  I haven't a clue!!!!!!!

Does the earth have happy and sad days!  Happy ions (negative), ground
sourced, most of the time, but mean ole postive ground supplied ions on
rare occassions!  I think not!

Richard Hull, TCBOR