[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Big tc article

At 12:25 AM 8/3/96 -0600, you wrote:
>>From bmcpeak-at-gte-dot-netFri Aug  2 22:56:17 1996
>Date: Fri, 2 Aug 1996 04:21:28 -0500
>From: Brad McPeak <bmcpeak-at-gte-dot-net>
>To: Tesla List <tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>
>Subject: Big tc article
>

>Hello,
        I would like to re-submit this post. I have built several coils and
I have read several books on coil construction,and I have several of the
TCBOR video tapes. I am aware of what the basic problems are with this coil
and what parts I will change, (shorten secondary and change gap and
torroid).My question is can any one suggest how I could build it with a
plate cap used dry so as to make it "look" somewhat like the original.
Thanks for all of the replies.

Brad