[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Photography

Hi all,

This is mainly directed to R. Hull but also to anyone who can help.

Richard,

I eagerly opened my mail yesterday and at long last my order from lindsay
publications arrived. (about 3 months wait) I have now got your guide to
the CSL notes. Nicely presented and good work! I was just wondering how
you took those impressive photos at the back of the book. (film type,
exposure time, etc.) Richard Quick uses 1 sec and 400 ASA film in
completely dark conditions. Once again, nice work and very helpful.

Thanks

Greg.

P.S. The 3 months wait was because I live in Australia.

That magnifier with the 2.25" by 12" extra coil is absolutely amazing!