[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

earth resonance

I have a couple questions about Tesla's work with earth
resonance.  It seems that in his Colorado Springs work he
somehow produced a frequency (8hz, 16hz) that resonated
perfectly withe earths natural resonance and produced
remarkable results.  How did he produce a wave of that
incredibly low frequency?  Has anyone experimented with
earth resonance?  If so, could you please forward as much
information as possible about it.

Another question...  He also used salt water/glass
capacitors which I've heard from several people have high
losses.  Well if he used them and obtained the results he
did then why is everyone moving to new age plastics.  I
think one of the reasons that many of his ideas and
inventions have not been replicated is that we have been
blinded by modern day technology and techniques.

I recently made an air driven rotary gap that works better
then my previous motor driven gap.  Plus it doubles to
quench the spark simultaneously.  I suggest that some
should try an air driven instead of motor driven.  I was
able to achieve faster speeds as well.

Chris Wezyk
wezman-at-acpub.duke.edu

[ If someone could clear up the question of earth resonance (how it was
  produced), I would appreciate it.  It would help me resolve the
  question of whether it is tesla coil related or not. -- Chip ]