[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Puncture voltage

I got 200 long - neck bottles for free from a local "bottle bank" (a
place were glass is dumped by the public to be recycled). The good thing
is that when I upgraded to poly caps I also had a place to get rid of the
bottles again. (200 bottles can fill up a pretty big bin) I bought a 50
pound bag of pool salt and used it for my caps. Worked ok and I never had
one failure. The bottles seem to be pretty tough. However it came to the
point where it was more interesting to watch the caps glow rather than
the coil output! :-)

Greg.