[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ontario TC Builders

Hi All,

I would like to put together a list of TC builders in Ontario so we can
share information on suppliers, pricing, availability of materials, etc.
Please e-mail me directly at <adams-at-intranet.ca> if you are interested.  If
there is sufficient interest I will be posting the e-mail addresses to this
group if there are no objections.

If you include your snail-mail address and/or phone number, !!!please
indicate clearly whether or not I have your permission to post them to this
group!!!.  Only the e-mail addresses of those who respond will be posted
without clear consent to post additional information.

Inductively yours,

Harry Adams
adams-at-intranet.ca