[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Primary Coil Topologies Part 2/2

Steven:
	The formula is quite simple, based on standard solenoid
inductance formulae and Medhurst's approximation for self-capacitance
of solenoids.  If you are used to QuickBasic I could mail you a
copy of the program I use; it's quite simple.
	For reception in that range you don't need anything like
a big coil.  Almost any audio amplifier would work, and if you
want a tuned receiver you could rig something up with active filters.
That's not my specialty, however.  I'll keep your note and it
I come across anything useful I'll send it to you.
	Just out of curiosity, what do you expect to hear?
Ed