From: Roy Pisetsky <70771.1665-at-CompuServe.COM>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.electromag,sci.skeptic,alt.toys.hi-tech
Subject: Nikola Tesla "The Electric Man"
Date: 4 Sep 1995 05:14:47 GMT

CD-ROM MEDIA BUNDLE
 "NIKOLA TESLA, THE ELECTRIC MAN" CD-ROM MEDIA BUNDLE

RELEASE NOTICE: Attn. Tesla Researchers and Tesla Heads of the World. You may now
order your copy of "NIKOLA TESLA, THE ELECTRIC MAN" media bundle. This media
package contains extensive materials on the "Stranger Than Fiction" life story of Nikola Tesla in
a 2 CD-ROM set, for Macintosh & PC based system computers. This media compilation consists
of hundreds of rare photographs, articles, designs and facts; all centered on the Genius of Nikola
Tesla, possibly the single most important and overlooked  inventor in the history of mankind. This
2 CD ROM set will provide you with rare text, written articles and photo files that may be
photographically manipulated, printed, or ?.

System Requirements:
A Macintosh, PowerMacintosh or PC based computer, a CD-ROM drive with word processing
and photographic or graphic software with PICT and TIFF capability such as Microsoft Word and
Photoshop. 8 MEG of RAM is recommended as minimum. CD-ROM photographic images are
in KODAK CD PHOTO FORMAT.

ORDER INFORMATION:
NIKOLA TESLA, "THE ELECTRIC MAN" CD-ROM Bundle:
$30.00 US DOLLARS	$40.00 US DOLLARS for all International orders
Purchase price includes applicable sales tax (if any), shipping and handling from USA ship point.

SEND CASHIER'S CHECK or MONEY ORDER FOR EACH UNIT ORDERED,
PAYABLE  AND ADDRESSED TO:

NIKOLA TESLA, "THE ELECTRIC MAN"
POB 1789
SAUSALITO, CALIFORNIA 94965-1789 USA

You must send accurate information to include the following:
Your Name
Shipping address
City, State, Zip, Postal Code, Country, etc.
Email, fax and phone number optional.
YES/NO: Please enter my information into your Tesla Data Base. This ensures that you will
receive all future relevant  information  on & breakthroughs in furthering TESLA research and the
availability of future releases.

Your copy is ordered directly from our duplicators at the time your order is received. Please allow
up to 8 weeks for delivery. No CODs' will be excepted; personal check orders will only be
shipped after they have clear the bank.

For further information: Email to 70771.1665-at-compuserve-dot-com

"WORD" is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation; "PHOTOSHOP" is a registered trademark of Adobe Corporation; Mac,
Macintosh and PowerMacintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Company; KODAK is the registered trademark of the
Eastman Kodak Company; NIKOLA TESLA, "THE ELECTRIC MAN" is the registered property of Tesla Electric Film. (C)1995
--
Roy Pisetsky
70771.1665-at-compuserve-dot-com

< quote ends >

| Kristian Ukkonen       |  Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law  |
| kukkonen-at-alpha.hut.fi  |           Fear is the mind-killer               |