[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Proven design

You wrote:
>It is starting to get quite cold here at night - last night it was
>down to about 30 degrees (Spokane, Wa).  Since you can really only run it at
>night, I am getting concerned about rolling everything out of the garage to
>get set up in the backyard and then having condensation get it all wet.
>This would be a major problem at 8kva!

Believe it or not, I have run coils outdoors at over 10KVA, soaking wet with
condensation, and they work fine.  I had to run 'cause there were folks
watching and expecting a show.  I would have folded things up myself, but was
quite surprised when all went well.  Mind you, I'm not exactly recommending
this, just relating an experience.

Zap,
Mark