[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Scanning Photos

> -> Tell you what: Anyone that has any pictures they want scanned, I'll
> -> be happy to do it. I'll even return the originals. I'll even put it
> -> into whatever format you want. Like the saying goes, a picture is
> -> worth a thousand words. :) (But please, no pictures of Aunt May,

	I'll make the same offer. I have a 800X1600 optical resolution flat bed
3 pass scanner, and I'll return them right away. With permission, I'll
post them to the list, or email them to you. If you want, include a disk,
and I'll put them on the disk in the format you choose.  Hell, you can
even include a picture of Aunt May if you want.  I do this as part of my
printing business, but I'm willing to do it for you folks on the list
just so I can get first look at some coils that work. (as opposed to mine:()

	Send pix to:
	Stan Harle
	1308 17th Street
	Alamogordo, NM, USA 88310-5724