[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TORROID MOUNTING

 * Original msg to: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

Quoting Ed Sonderman:

 ES> A response to your recently posted work on Tesla coil
 ES> construction part #4. Good discussion by the way. Those
 ES> are about the same instructions you gave me and I have had
 ES> excellent results.

Thank you! And you are not alone in getting excellent results.

 ES> I used the following method to mount my torroid...

(description edited out)

I read through your description very carefully. This method of
mounting toriods on top of the coil sounds like it works great!
I am going to look into converting all of my secondaries over,
though I may use 3" PVC piping.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12