[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: GENERAL QUESTIONS

 * Carbons Sent to: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

 >From Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com Thu Jan 19 16:34 MST 1995
 > Subject: General questions

 > I am still designing and have some questions:

 > I have been reading the discussion on rolled capacitors for
 > the primary.  60 mil polyethylene has been mentioned. Is this
 > the same material you can buy at the hardware store - ?

60 mil low density polyethylene is sold primarily from dealers who
specialize in plastics here in the US. This plastic is sold by the
yard or by the roll, and has a standard manufacture width of 48 inches
which can be cut into three 16 inch strips. The long 16 inch strips
can be used for the dielectric with plates of 14 wide aluminum flashing.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12