Re: Bypass Capacitors

Hey Ed,

Try this place for those caps.

Hi-Way Company
Surplus Electronics
305 Wisconsin Ave.
Oceanside, CA 92054

Ask for Nicolas Andree.  He is the owner/operater.  I think he is fairly
old and can be a little grumpy.  Be sure and follow up on your order
because he kept forgetting about mine.  He charged me $4.50 a piece for
mine.  They are described as 4000 mmfd, 30kv, Sprague caps.  Called 
doorknobs or hockey pucks, I understand that they are closer to 3000 mmfd.
I got this info from Gary Legel, TCBA member.

Mark R. Napier