[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New source for parts

cc:tesla-at-grendle.objinc-dot-com

Richard,

It must be Christmas.  I just called the guy about the X-RAY machine.  He
wants to give the whole thing to me.  He takes these old machines out as part
of his busisness and normally hauls them to the dump.  The only catch is if
the transformer has PCB oil in it he probably won't be able to give it to me
and will instead have to pay someone to haul it away.  It is a 1960s machine
and probably does have PCBs in it.

He did say I can have all the relays, controllers, meters, HV cables, etc.
 Sounds like the kind of friend we would all like to have.

Ed Sonderman