[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] X-ray high voltage cable available [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] X-ray high voltage cable available

Hi David, that’s a great deal and if I were still doing HV / mad science / pulsed power work, I’d be
snapping up some of it.