[Home][2017 Index] Re: [TCML] 10kVA pole pig available [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 10kVA pole pig available

On 7/14/2017 12:47 PM, jimlux wrote:
posting for long time poster Ken Herrick

"Greetings to the List-

"I have a 10 KVA pole xfmr available for free in Oakland CA USA. You pick up from my carport. Bought from T&R in 1984 & never used. PCB analysis report included: n.g.t. 7 ppm PCBs. Ken Herrick (510) 531-8819. Given to over-18 person only, with proof of identity; it's lethal [when improperly used], of course, so be warned.

"KCH"

kchdlh@xxxxxxxxx

-------

Hi Jim, I'm too far away but I was just curious on what the voltage was on your pole pig. I have a DC resonant charging Tesla coil that uses a pole pig and it has been working well for many years.

Cheers,  Roger