[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] unknown topload capacitance [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] unknown topload capacitance

Em 22/09/2016 21:20, Reverend Fuzzy escreveu:
I can do the tuning, I'm trying to calculate the capacitance of my topload (not toroid or sphere)
The Inca program (http://www.coe.ufrj.br/~acmq/programs) can calculate the capacitance very precisely in the "general case with axial symmetry" in the "electrostatic calculations". As a first approximation consider a sphere, that has 111 pF per meter of radius and, a disk, that has 70 pF per meter of radius. Your shape will be between these limits.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.