[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] UK Supplies [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] UK Supplies

We had a supplier of NSTs from one of the largest neon sign companies here in the Western US.  They had piles of them in all different sizes and sold for $15.00.  When I went back to get another one, they will not sell them to anyone anymore.  Something about liability.  They just throw them away.  I have tried smaller neon stores, what is left of them, and the same thing.  No go.