[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] bottle caps [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] bottle caps

If they are or are not is moot…. the amount of power lost is massive…..
I could never eliminate the corona on the jars.
I had 36 “peanut butter” style jars with plastic lids which prevented flashover, but the coil still didn’t perform as well as with solid state caps.