[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] EMI FILTER [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] EMI FILTER

Hi Ron,

Please see http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/emifilter.htm

Short answer - NST connects to LINE terminals, Variac or Mains to LOAD
terminals, NST case does NOT connect to filter or mains at all, just to
separate RF ground..

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA