From: drieben@xxxxxxx
Date: 10/3/16 12:51 (GMT-05:00)
To: Jeff Behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [TCML] Large ceramic insulators needed ASAP

Hi Jeff,

Are you looking for the station post type or the suspension type? I happen to have 3 (or 4) suspension type fiberglass/polymer suspension type insulators that are ~4 ft. long. I would assume that they are designed for 115/69 kV transmission of sub-transmission line conductor suspension. If this is sounds like something that you would be interested in, just holler back at me and I'll send you some pics tomorrow.

David Rieben