[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] Tesla Electrical Stage Show - [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Tesla Electrical Stage Show -

This past weekend we performed our "Tesla - Man of Lightning" live electrical stage show for over 1,400 people at the famous Huntington Library in Southern California.

Pictures from the event and information on the electrical equipment used on stage may be found on my website: <http://www.p>

http://www.pictorialism.com/tesla.html

[http://www.pictorialism.com/91Teslashowtwo.jpg]<http://www.pictorialism.com/tesla.html>

Nikola Tesla Coil Steampunk Electrical Stage Show<http://www.pictorialism.com/tesla.html>
www.pictorialism.com
"Man of Lightning" * Live Electrical Stage Show * Katherine Frese as Katharine Johnson and Owen Phairis as Tesla (photo by Rick Keppler) Pictures from our Tesla Show ...

Owen Phairis, Director
Planetarium Projector and Science Museum
www.PlanetariumMuseum.org<http://www.planetariummuseum.org/>
Big Bear Lake, California
(909) 806-5698
ophairis@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ophairis@xxxxxxxxxxx>