[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] Tesla help? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Tesla help?

Hello,I am working on a senior project along with my father who is an electrical engineer by building a tesla coil. We are following instructions from the instructables website. We have everything hooked up and wired, and yet it is not working. I would appreciate any help or tips that you can give me. I have a link to a youtube video of what I have so far here: Tesla Coil Not Working. My hypothesis is that the capacitors may be doing something wrong, but I am not sure. Thank you for your help.