[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Giant Variac For Sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Giant Variac For Sale

Nice! I also had such an big automatic voltage regulator some time ago. "Problem" is: I don't remember how it works but the variac itself (which would be interesting for TC use) is only a relatively small one, maybe 10kVA or less. The main power (75kVA in your case) comes from the big standard 3-phase transformer, which is controlled via the small variac + controll transformer. Maybe you should add an info to your auction, that this is NOT a 75kVA variac, this could lead to some confusion and you could get some trouble otherwise :-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 1:21 AM
Subject: [TCML] Giant Variac For Sale

If anyone is interested in a massive 6-stack variac, we have one for sale.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222067908245
This happens to also include a solid cabinet with a large transformer and
some control circuitry. The unit actually works, but who cares, it's a
giant 6-stack variac :)

And a matching massive switch as well
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/322055321777
--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is