From: undisclosed recipient [mailto:arcin_n_sparkin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 June 2016 13:11
To: Phil
Subject: pipes rattling

Yes.
When I have it tuned for top running (still working on primary coil
resonance) with what I had, it did it every time.

At first I thought it was the motor in either the washer or dryer, but then
I grabbed the faucets for the washer and they were shaking to beat the band.

All I can figure is that the emf from the primary is somehow causing them to
resonate.