[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] Last interview regarding Tesla/etc. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Last interview regarding Tesla/etc.

Big loss to the community, great museum, sorry to hear you leaving and
curious as to why and what happened.

Best of luck in future endeavors.

NT