[Home][2016 Index] Re: [TCML] DRSSTC Problems: Main DC bus supply working but switching circuit is not [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] DRSSTC Problems: Main DC bus supply working but switching circuit is not

Here <https://goo.gl/photos/zKBpjberWMZARZM2A> is the video I forgot to add
of my trying to operate the Tesla coil.