[Home][2016 Index] [TCML] Proving unit for sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Proving unit for sale

I figure if there is anyone in the world that would be interested in
acquiring this from me, he/she would be lurking here on this list...

I recently snagged a Fluke PRV240 proving unit... it provides a very stable
240v ac or dc voltage reference from 4 AA batteries.

Link to scan of box front (PDF format)...
---link starts here---
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6iVBGaz57fSc2t1akVTaFFIc0k
--- link ends here ---

It's only been out of the box once, and that was only to make sure it
worked, when it got here.
Would someone be interested in making a serious offer?

---
Reverend Christopher "Fuzzy" Mayeux
Pastor, MSB Ministries
Hattiesburg, MS