From: "doug" <doug11642@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] Natural gum rubber strip for VDG
Date: Sat, Jan 30, 2016 11:54 AM

For those interested in VanDeGraaff generators, I finally found a source for cheap natural gum rubber strip for belts. It glues very well with rubber adhesive. I purchased 2- 1/16” x  2” x 36” strips
[$1.79 each] for a 36” belt and am getting excellent results with it.
http://www.zoro.com/value-brand-rubber-gum-116-in-thick-2-x-36-in-387-116x/i/G1670995/
Doug