From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Tesla, List" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] HVStuff.com ?
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2016 6:34 AM

Hello All,

Anyone order products from HVstuff.com

I'd imagine its semi difficult to screw up a resistor.

I'm more interested in knowing if anyone has used any of their caps, MMC or other.
http://hvstuff.com/20kv-0-6uf-high-voltage-capacitor-for-tesla-coil
http://hvstuff.com/0-05uf-20kv-high-voltage-capacitor-hv-tesla-coil-ham
etc

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I'd be happy to take those electrons off your hands."